Looking for the best cordless vacuum cleaner for pet hair?
These are the best cordless vacuum cleaners for pet hair be they a pet dog or a pet cat.
Let’s take a look.
Best Cordless Vacuum Cleaner for Pet Hair in 2022
Is a cordless vacuum cleaner better for pet hair?
Many people are interested in finding out if a cordless vacuum is better or not when they have pets.
The answer isn’t as straightforward as many would like it to be but there are some reasons why you may want to consider one.
First of all let’s define what makes a cordless vacuum cleaner different than a regular one.
A cordless vacuum cleaner operates either by battery or it’s powered via an electrical outlet but no power cord is required to operate it. This can be extremely beneficial for people who do not have access to electrical outlets in the areas that need cleaning.
However there are some disadvantages as we shall see.
Why you should consider a cordless vacuum cleaner?
- There’s no need to unplug and re-plug the vacuum every time you want to clean an area.
- No extension cords or outlets required.
- They typically weigh less than similarly sized traditional models even though it often requires a larger sized battery.
- They are typically better at cleaning hard to reach areas due to their small size and ease of movement.
- You can take them with you when you travel or use them in multiple locations without needing an outlet nearby.
- The disadvantages:
- The need to re-charge and wait for a recharge before you can finish the job.
- A cordless vacuum may not be as powerful or efficient at cleaning traditional models simply because it’s smaller and has reduced suction power.
- The smaller size makes it harder to clean some areas while some attachments may not be available on all models.
- They are typically more expensive than traditional models.
So while there are some advantages to a cordless vacuum cleaner it should be noted that they aren’t necessarily better at cleaning traditional models.
They can make life easier for you especially if you don’t have access to an outlet in the area where you need to clean but it may also mean you’ll spend more time cleaning because re-charging the battery can take up to several hours.
If you don’t mind spending a few minutes more to recharge the battery go for it.
However if you’d like something that is suitable for quick cleanups and doesn’t require lengthy recharging times after each use then perhaps a traditional model would be better suited for you.