Looking for some funny names for your Roomba vacuum cleaner? Here are some 184 funny Roomba names you can give to your favorite robot vacuum cleaner.
- Not a Toaster
- Undercover Roomba (If you have any other brand than a Roomba)
- Cookie monster
- Mr Robot (From the series Mr Robot)
- Butter (Robot from Rick and Morty, who is sad because its only purpose in “life” is to passing butter)
- R2D2 (Skywalkers robot in Star Wars)
- Alfred (Your butlers name for your Batcave)
- Consuela (Cleaning lady from Family Guy)
- Will Smiff
- Gonk droid
- Kraken (Yell “Release the Kraken!” next time you want it to clean)
- Kylo Roomba (Star Wars reference)
- Sir sweeps a-lot
- Cat Car
- Roblox (Like the game)
- Jarvis (Ironman reference)
- Robot Downey Jr. (Ironman reference)
- Snoop Boop
- Daredevil (Marvel superhero reference)
- Willy Roomba
- Bumper Thumper
- Bouncy Bot
- Hairy / Harry (Because hair always get stuck to it)
- Marilyn Monrobot
- Pac Man
- Samuel L. Vacson
- Sucky McSuckface
- Sir Cleansalot
- Morty (Rick and Morty reference)
- The Grim Sweeper
- HILFE (flight attendant in Wolf Of Wall Street)
- Steve McClean
- Vlad the Inhaler
- Mr. Meeseeks (Rick and Morty reference)
- Dustbin Timberlake
- Katniss Everclean
- Obi-Wan Cleanobi
- Sir Vacsalot
- Optimus Prime
- Robby the Robot
- Stepford (Stepford Wives)
- The Iron Giant
- Marvin the paranoid android
- Roy Batty
- Tom Servo / Crow T. Robot
- The Sentinels
- Cmdr Data
- Number 6
- Johnny 5
- Major Motoko Kusanagi
- Mr Roombastic
- Dj Roomba
- Roombo (Rambo reference)
- Roompa Loompa
Funny Roomba Celebrity Names
Want a celebrity to come and clean your house for you? We have you covered! 😉
- Brad Pitt
- Johnny Depp
- Dustin’ Bieber
- Will Smith
- Matt Damon
- Julia Roberts
- Charlie Chaplin
- Kim, Kourtney, or, Khloe
Famous Robot Names
Here are some classic and famous robot names you can name your Roomba vacuum cleaner.
- Optimus Prime
- Hal (9000)
- M3 Model B9
- DJ Roomba
Cute Animal Names for your Roomba
We all love ourselves some cute animal pets. But, if you don’t have one, why not call your Roomba vacuum your animal pet name?
Some Character Names for your Roomba
Every one of us has a favorite book or TV character. It just makes sense to name our robot after some of these favorite characters, doesn’t it?
- The Dude
- Avengers (any by name)
- Harry Potter (entire cast included)
- Captain Ahab
- Forrest Gump
Some Random Funny Roomba Names
- Sir Cleans-A-Lot
- The Machine
- Cat Carrier
- “That fangled contraption sweeping thingy”
It is apparent that the options are almost endless. The names of celebrities to actual robots. Any name you like can be given to your Roomba.
When a cleaning cycle needs to be done, even if guests are over, you just have to be willing to say so.
What is the name of your Roomba? Is it funny or exotic?
We would love to hear what name you use and any others we might have missed. Please let us know in the comments section.
It is also necessary to name your Roomba since they don’t have names installed. Nevertheless, this can be done very easily. A name will already be asked of you during the installation process.
Names for Roombas are up to you. You might not be able to name the robot, but it will become a part of your daily life more easily by getting a name. Furthermore, robots will likely appear in more and more homes in the coming years, so we can do much better by naming them.
Roombas are girls because they are designed and have ‘a’ endings. The last part intrigues me because of the way it is designed and the shape it takes on. The obvious assumption is that if a robot has female features, you will think that it is female; however, is a Roomba considered a female since it ends in the letter ‘a’?
Nope. There are almost no limits to what can be done. The name of your robot vacuum can be as complicated, long, dirty, and long again until a limit is reached.
The trick is to make your robot vacuum’s name as simple as possible; otherwise, it will be more difficult to get it right by Google Assistant or Alexa.
If I owned a robot vacuum, I wouldn’t call it “Mr. Frank4A5>671.098”.
Can I rename my Roomba’s name?
The Roomba can always be renamed, here’s how you do it:
- You must connect your Roomba to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Your Roomba app should be on the home screen.
- A bubble with three dots should appear that says “More”.
- Select “Settings”.
- You’re now able to type anything you want under your Robot Name.